Service Attendants / Food Runners
Date of Posting: May 2, 2022
- Candidate must possess at least college level in any business related course.
- Bachelor degree / college graduate is an advantage.
- At least (2) years experience as Dining Attendant in a reputable Restaurant or Hotel.
- Casual Dining skills is an advantage.
- Knowledge on basic restaurant service standards
- Knowledge on hygiene and food safety practices.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Can understand and speak Tagalog and English languages.
- Must have the ability to project a positive and professional image.