Date of Posting: May 15, 2022
- Candidate must possess at least college level in any business related course.
- Bachelor degree / college graduate / culinary degree is an advantage.
- At least two (2) years experience in the same position in a reputable restaurant or hotel.
- Knowledge on workplace and personal hygiene.
- Knowledge in Food Safety practices; HACCP, and Serv Safe are an advantage.
- Knowledge on Inventory Management System (IMS).
- Familiar with basic, modern and complex cooking techniques.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Can understand and speak Tagalog and English languages.
- Familiar with ala carte service.
- Must have the ability to project a positive and professional image.